Sunday, June 26

so to speak ...

well well ... my personal blog was 2 much to handle my all my thoughts / reviews bout art, books, movies, music n all those aspects of life that I love n more ... so watch out for some prolific scribblings down here ...

to get started I'll kick off with my sincere gratitude and salutations to my inspiration for violin ... Maestro Illayaraja ... n in my consideration a pinnacle of his work "How To Name It?" ...



he does share the countenance of ramana maharishi ... amma's been saying bout him after seein some photos ... askin me to visit one of his temple somewhere ... hmm ...

and of course two of my very very gud friends, now to the one who is fueling the spark C.A.Rajasekar ... he knows how to fuel interest ... hope I live up to him ... this is a gift ... I'm living the days of synergy ... just that its not all computer's anymore ... n my violin (my dear swarna as I christen'd her) is all thats keeping me sane n in control :) amidst the overwhelming schedule ... I'll carry this wonder for a lifetime ...

n my dream today - to play the following track of illu's album "How To Name It?" -
"Study for Violin"to start with ...
"I Met Bach in My Home" and
"Don't Compare"

some day I will ... n make at the very least a single soul elated n transcend em into beatitude ... therz plenty of souls I know how'd relish it ... my couzin wud go crazy the day I do it ... n I WILL :) ... r8 now it time for some other miracles ...

the official scribble zone gets kicked off ... <:-P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home