Saturday, July 2

Remodelling the blog

the templates that accompany blogger are I believe optimised for viewing by clients with a 800x600 screen ... my stats ... most users are on the 1024x768 zone @ the least ... n being a coder @ heart (and by profession) I prefer being able to view more in a single page to avoid scrolling ... thats asking for MORE SPEACE!!! (yeh ankhen maange more) ... not that I can do anything bout other blogs ...

so I started redesigning this blog on an experimental basis ... its turning out quite well as yet (space wise) but for it color combo's ... I know its not yet matching, to be precise quite detestable ... will work on that ... just thought I'd address the space crunch first ... glamour later ... gt try out how the feeds work as well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home