Sunday, November 12

You cute thing :-*

Have you ever noticed a dog sneeze? with a short *achuuk* sound followed by some quick puffs of breathing out. It is one of the cutest of moments with a dog ;). They are just absolutely adorable in the moments following their sneeze.
Esp. watching them rub their nose with their paws is simply hilarious as much as its cute :). And the look that they give when you stare at them in those moments, wa puppy face. No pet lover would dare miss a warm kiss. Unless you are an unfortunate being who is allergic of dogs.
Why all of a sudden this? Coz I have been sneezing left, right and centre since morning despite the nasal spray #-o. And my crazy sneezing reminded me of my friend's pet dog "prince"'s sneezing.
Fortunately though god bestowed me with a universe of allergies, he's kept me confortable with dogs :). This time I fell pray to prolonged exposure to half burned diesel, I think.
Grounded with work, absolutely no topics to post, blank mind and to top it all no gf's to squander with #-o. Woops ... ting ting *-:)

10 Comments:

At Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:45:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

omg thats ur lil doggy...SOOOOOOO CUTTTTTTTTTTTE! AICHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:)
Keshi.

 
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

I just realised he's not UR dog.

:)
Keshi.

 
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:42:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

he he I only wish I had a cutie like that 8-> ... dogs r such dolls ... hard to maintain tho :(

 
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 9:30:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

why dun u get one? worry abt the maintenance later on. I had loads of cats and dogs back then. Not anymore cos when my last dog died, I cried too much and I didnt wanna get heart-broken again.

btw I aint wearing a blue dress in any of the pics there :)

Keshi.

 
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 10:58:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

coz I can't manage a dog all by myself ... n my mom refuses to :( ... esp pups need almost full time care ... even grown up ones need a lot of care ... being in s/w I can't stay put in a place for long na

besides with my grandpa n folks doin religious cermonies every now n then I'll have a hell of a time

I sure will keshi, just not yet :) ... definitely in scope once my dad retires :D or mum gets more bandwidth

I know I am making excuses now ... but I definitely will :)

 
At Monday, November 13, 2006 10:56:00 AM, Blogger The Doodler said...

Same kinda goes for kittens/cats etc...:) Really cute how they rub their nose with their paws after that!

 
At Monday, November 13, 2006 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

good on ya then :)

Keshi.

 
At Monday, November 13, 2006 9:14:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@subha: :) very much ... that troubles luk makes em so darn adorable ... tho havn't notice cats do it :(

@keshi: danx

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Visithra said...

Oh i love dogs n i know that sneeze absolutely cute - but i dont like the wet kiss ;p i love to rub them - n play with them - sorry keshi but ill only advice someone to get a pet if they have the time for them

i really dont n i had a dog that went missing so its a bit too heartbreaking to have another one n lose him -

 
At Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:47:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

** but i dont like the wet kiss

shame on u ... ur missing it :D

** sorry keshi but ill only advice someone to get a pet if they have the time for them

yeah! esp someone around to tc of em all the time esp when they'r pups

 

Post a Comment

<< Home