Thursday, October 19

Go bursting this diwali

Its Diwali time :), and time to go cracking ur neighbours wits out. But not this time for me :(.

So what do I do :-?. Well get a mosquito bat ;)). All you do it hold the button and sweep the bat, n *patack* - u see fireworks. This is much easier than squashing mosquitoes or slowly killing youself with repellents thinking they'd kill the mosquitons someday *sigh*. Beware of hiting nearby humans, it stings n hurts badly.

Just for 150 bucks you get this marvellous piece of equipment and you get rid of those pesky morons who go woinnnnnnnnnnnn n ur ears when you are about to doze off X-(.

The only problem is that during diwali mosquitoe count goes down all thanks to the smoke. My folks even ask me to burn those smoking capsules so that it enters the house :)). So you may not find enough to bat-out, but for those like me who ain't supposed to celebrate, this is a better alternative.

HAPPY DIWALI folks! And please play it safe :).
I have hit Quadrant Four, so you wouldn't be seing me around until the 5th of November. (I already see enought people thinking "thank goodness" with a sigh of relief.) And NO, its got nothing to do with "Remember Remember the 5th of November Gunpowder, treason and plot ..." from V for Vendetta ;). I hope to be back.

Cheerio!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Happy Diwali Samy!!

:)
Keshi.

 
At Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:02:00 PM, Blogger senthil natarajan said...

hey so this thing works is it? i thought this was just another stupid thing! will ask my gran parents to buy... there it is horrible..
kb is in town if u din know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home