Monday, August 8

thoongaadhe thambi thoongaadhe ... sombeeri yenra peerai vangaadhe

had a small chit-chat lately n got to know some ppls sleeping habits ... it was a bit funny tho nuthin unusual ... thought I'll scribble bout that ... herz how it goes ...

Mr.Sleepy say's "Got work in the morning ... so wake me up by 7am ... konjam velai mudicutu office pooganum" ...

so the guy on duty to wake up starts @ 6:45 hoping for a better today -

GuyOnDuty: "SHIVAAAAAAAA time aachu yezundhuru"
Mr.Sleepy : ummmmmmmmmmmm

after 2 minutes

GuyOnDuty: "SHIVAAAAAAAA time aachu daaaaaaaaaa yezundhuru"
Mr.Sleepy : andhe fan'a anachutu pooooo

after 5 minutes

GuyOnDuty: "SHIVAAAAAAAA yezundhuka pooreeya illeya"
Mr.Sleepy : fan anachacha ... seri jennala tharandhu vei yezundhukkaren

after 5 minutes

GuyOnDuty: "dei time aaachu daaaaa"
Mr.Sleepy : rolls over out of the bedding, and says "tho yeuzndhukkaren"

yet another after 5 minutes

GuyOnDuty: "dei yezundhukka pooreeeya illeya"
Mr.Sleepy : "just oru 5 minutes snooze than ... yezundhuduven"

yet another after 10 minutes

GuyOnDuty: "dei office irukka illeya?"
Mr.Sleepy : "just oru twooooooooooooo minutes than ... plzzzzzzz"

after patient 10 minutes wait

GuyOnDuty: "DEIIIIIIIIIIIII YEZUNDHUDU DAAAAAAAAAA"
Mr.Sleepy : "ayoooooooo" ... wake up and sits closing his eyes ... as if meditating / making up his memo for the day :)

GuyOnDuty: thinks - abbada oru padiya yezundhan da kazudhai ... goes off duty for his errands
Mr.Sleepy : he already back in another weird'o position ... sound asleep ... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

after 15 mins ...

Mr.Sleepy : after a sudden jolt ... his internal bells clapper just struck ... "holy cows!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... I'm god damn late" ... checks up his watch and clock not believing either ... goes around shouting ... "yennadhu idhu ... oru manushana yezuparathuku kooda thoopu illai ... cha ... ungalale nan latu ..." n then of course the vetti office is back to sleep @ the office desk ... using his cubicle in true spirit's ...

ha ha now this is a daily scene @ a household ... reminds me of the character Chanlder Bing from the comedy show "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" ... ha ha n the theme song ... very nice ... hmm I miss that show .... been ages since I'v seen it ... thought I'll take some time off to quote it ... beautiful wordings ... all thanks to the "The Rembrandts"

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year
But...

I'll be there for you (When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you ('cause you're there for me too)

Your still in bed at 10 and work begins at 8
You burned your breakfast so far things are going great
Your mother warned you there be days like these
But she didn't tell you when the world was brough down to your knees

No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
Seems your the only one who knows
What it's like to be me
Some one to face the day with
Make it through all the mess with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst, my best with you, yeah.

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
or even your year, but

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 14, 2005 6:51:00 AM, Blogger radiantbear said...

nice to see a tamilian bloggin on the role.. I am often Mr.sleepy..lol
cheers

 
At Sunday, August 14, 2005 7:03:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

to win over sleep is an eternal pursuit ;) ... nice to hear from a fellow person ...

n nice to know of more ppl cravin for sleep ... it was sleeplessness which was the culprit in my case tho ...

@ the least I am blessed with the ability to sleep anytime, anywhere and anyhow :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home