Sunday, May 14

Mokkai @ Mocha

Supposedly @ 16:00hrs at Mocha - Coffee and Conversations (Khader Nawaz Khan Rd, Nungambakkam). Saaala vatsan turned in only at 5 so I was deevudu kaathufying for an hour X-(. It was visitra's invite to commemorate her failed agenda on her trip down here :D. Nevertheless lovely place to mokkai pottufy, and watch how ppl do it with flair n panache and yes plenty of chicks to dig and kadalai to put if u'v got the tallent.

It was hapless dabbling dabbling dabbling all evening. The place was hep as . It felt so outside of chennai. The costume of the waiter's was downright hilarious. I wondered how they had the guts to were such things. Luk'd like the aide's of an islamic king, like the dress ppl were in "alibaba and 40 thirudargal" =)).

It was gr8 fun catching up with vatsan, jagan, vee-jay madam, prabhu, ferrari, anand, prav-unplugged (the kid), harish (another kiddo), sOmu, sekar (, think I forgot someone) and of course visitra the host and target for the evening.

Hoping to have more such meets soon, just to chill.

11 Comments:

At Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

aww umet Visithra from blogs? WOW u lucky dudes!

** "alibaba and 40 thirudargal"

LOL!

Keshi.

 
At Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:30:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

oooh yeah ... n we also got her to host the meet :D

n trust me 4 quite a while we were literally ROTTL over those costumes ;)) ... poor souls ... but @ least they get to watch em all ;)

 
At Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

wut were the costumes like? lol!

My weekend was terrific Samy, with mums day celebrations etc..how was ur's?

Keshi.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:29:00 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

keshiiiiiiiii they bullied me - i was so tempted to throw the pine corn at him!

and yes it was alibaba in the colours of MGR - totally hillarious ;p

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:44:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Visithraaaa awww who bullied ya? lol! Samy too? Hope not :)


**and yes it was alibaba in the colours of MGR

ROTFL! hahaha wish I was there and I wud have laughed right in front of their faces!

WB girl!

Keshi.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:26:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@visithra: I was being so nice tyu :(. u dare not call it bullying :p. not that my gait would let me do ... nevertheless ... dun mix up pullin ur leg with bullying :) ... I am hell gud @ it :D

just coz ur mission failed ... dun turn the tide on me :p

@keshi: dyu trust that gal ... I am a nice guy'akkum :p ... n trust me we did almost laugh into their faces ;)) ... was gud fun

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:50:00 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

Keshi : Yes he did - keshi dont trust him - hehehe we did - n i have a shot glimpse of the costume will post it soon ;p
Samy : lol that was being nice? Humm i see isee - just naan nambhuleh ;p

ill agree ure good at it - should have thrown the menu at u ;p

nice guyakkum title nangeh kuduhkanum - sohndama bestow panna agathu ;p

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:01:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

hey visitra ... idhellam 2 much ... adutha dharaai varum boodhu gavanichukaren >:)

n keshi, dun believe her ... she r8 out set to tarnish guyz reputation so ;) ... be a judge by thyself :)

as 4 the title ... u see idhu kali yugam ... no room for modesty ... if ppl dun recognize my forte then I hav no option but to publicize myself :D

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

ok ok I....I....I....BELIEVE VISITHRA! lol girls must stick with girls na ;-)


**i have a shot glimpse of the costume will post it soon

lol Visithra I cant wait for that!


Keshi.

 
At Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:39:00 AM, Blogger Aravind said...

>> (, think I forgot someone)

adappaavi.. nee marandhadhu ennai thaan ... lol

 
At Saturday, May 20, 2006 6:52:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

hey I didn't 4get u da ... oru slight conboosion :D ... unnoda peeru dhaan naa anand nu pootutten ... feel pannadhe da ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home