Sunday, April 30

Hey Sexy Hello Sexy ... Yeh Dil Bhole

This is one of the most anticipated years in the Indian 2 Wheeler Auto Industry. About 48 bikes lined up through the year. Most of em built to be the most sexiest and pliable dream machines for the rigours of the indian streets.

But this machine is one I'd smooch :-* this baby over'n'over with not a place to spare :D as long as she ain't too hot to handle ;)). Meet with a buzz in the xBhp zone - Yamaha Gladiator.

This baby's got it all - 150cc, digital speedo, underseat dual exhausts =P~ (which means pillion rider with loose/desi clothing is in for trouble), engine cowl, projector headlight and best of all DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. For the 1st time I have truly mustered to call an india auto-industry manufactured bike as S.E.X.Y n saucy :x.

Take a dip into the link in the title. If you have some taste u'd drool over her ;). I'd looove to get my hands on one of these :), not that I can afford one. The last picture in the slide was the most impressive of em all. I am still keeping my fingers crosses till I see one of these one the road. But I have a gut feel that this baby is gonna steal the show from the latest Pulsar DTSi (the chrome coated 180cc street tuned dude's). The only eerie feelin I have is over its headlights :-s.

Yamaha riders have known to be one of the most nototious on road. Until Bajaj came with a bang with the Classic 150cc Pulsar priced even less than most peppy scooters, and bagged the entire market. Yamaha never did rise again to its days of glory. With the super bike craze flooding the indian youth, yamaha came with Fazer which did fairly well but still wasn'd upto it. IMHO Gladiator is the best bet for Yamaha, unless they have much better ones lined up their sleeves.

But there sure is some stiff competetion. Read this to know bout some crazy models lined up for the year. Read this for a motorist's version on this babe Gladiator - Glad to Meet you.

I heartily wish Yamaha to rise again, but they'd never beat the machismo of a Pulsar Classic (I kinda hate the doom in the DTSi ... spoiler for the the tenacious gait).

Meanwhile, my balrAm is still waiting to be plucked ;) ... I know its been too long but hold on buddy-boy ... as soon as my bone's are back, we'll go on a ride :). Until then for u folks ...

Rev's Up !!!

9 Comments:

At Monday, May 01, 2006 8:28:00 AM, Blogger Zeppelin said...

deii adangu da..

but this machine is one i'd smooch -- paathu thappana edathula adichu vaai vendhu poga poradhu.. :P

I'd looove get my hands on one of these -- onaku indha build up thevaya.. considering your current situation :P:P

overa excite aagadha da... paathu sei.. :)

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 5:52:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Revs up indeed ;-) hot bike...but Im too scared to go on one :(

my dad used to take me on his bike when I was lil, and I was terrified lol!

Keshi.

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

me in Aus..

Keshi.

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 7:53:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

lol ok my dad is Sinhalese...mum is Tamil..I have origins of Kerala...

Keshi.

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 8:14:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@zep: u shud hav read it in full

** as long as she ain't too hot to handle

so rOmba peesadhe ... my current situation if FAAR better dude ... in a month or two I'll be back on wheels n roaring :D

@keshi: ha ha kitten is terrified of bike's huh :)) ... u shud proly take a ride on a super bike once ... the pillion seat is quite high so the view is amazing ;) ... esp when taking a sliding turn @ banks :)

hey ur bf to take u on a ride ;)

heyyy dyu speak sinhalese tamil? or keralite tamil with big-O :D, both sounds gr8 actually compared to chennai tamil ;) he he

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 9:41:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

neer enna romba thappa purinjirruku..enda blogikku poi read paanu :)

enakku sinhalum, thamilum pesalaam...hahaha!

Keshi.

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

neer romba sweet :)

Keshi.

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 10:25:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

keshi, me have read ur ocasional tamil on ur blog, few words here n there, but never observed a sinhala thamilzh ;) ... thnx for a quick dash of that :)

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

hehe na Sinhalese is altogether a different language..it's Sanskrit based and nowhere close to Tamil lol! Sinhalese is the main language in Sri Lanka (Buddhist speak this)...Tamil is spoken by the 2nd largest minority in SL...

Originally the Sinhalese in SL came from Orissa/Punjab in India...the Tamils came from Kerala...

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home