Sunday, April 9

centennial post

This is my 100th post here and unscheduled. I started blogging as a personal journal and in a few months decided to split into this. To let loose the creative part of me (whatever is left) roll. Needless to say blogging is a big time waster. Nevertheless the exchange of ideas and people I'v got to know have been a great experience. For a person who does not have a habbit (and patience) of reading new paper, blogsphere reaped a lot ;). Here is a kudos to all my blog friends ever since its inception.

And I hope to keep up with my no-nonsensical rambling (at least I try to) stand going forward.

7 Comments:

At Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:37:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Happy 100th post Samy! :)

**Needless to say blogging is a big time waster. Nevertheless the exchange of ideas and people I'v got to know have been a great experience...

If u got a great experience from blogging, how can it be a BIG time-waster? :)

I hope I havent wasted ur time :(

Keshi.

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 8:13:00 PM, Blogger Ekta said...

Hey congrats samy!
U actually kept a count!!
I have no clue how many posts have written!
But looking forward to more time-wasting nonsense!:-)

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:41:00 AM, Blogger senthil natarajan said...

keep writing dude! 'big time waste' rightly said... ana its ok

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:33:00 PM, Blogger gP said...

congratulations!

this is also a sign that you're getting old...

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Anand said...

Congrats samy!
Heres to many more posts!

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:02:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@keshi: every gr8 experience need not be premium use of time ... guess we are social animals ... and indulgence in vices is just as important :) ... I gt ur point

@ekta: I don't count ... blogger does in the dashboard ;)

@senthil: vennai, unga munu peeruku vera veelai'e kadeyadha ... dhenamum mathavan blog's padikaradhe thavure?

@ghost-particle: ryu by any chance getting younger? u wudn't have said that had you met me :D

@anand: and more time wasted ;) ... welcome abord here

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:26:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

**and indulgence in vices is just as important

:) true!

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home