Wednesday, March 29

αβ-βα→♥

I don't think many people would be able to recognize the title, but thats what Sol (nash's partner) paint on the rear windshield of the car during Nash's wedding :). Thoughtful itsn't it?

This is one of the most cherished non entertainment movie I own. Based in part from the biography by Sylvia Nasser, which I am yet to lay my hands on. It is very unlike me to say I hate to see movies, but am bored of my collection. This movies had waited too long in the shelves. I usually watch this movie when I am a bit moody and so I did ;), and it does wonders. Actually I couldn't study so I decided to waste time as I always do.

If you'd like to know more about him (I don't see it befitting of me to extol him being what I am. ... so am sparing the formalities), follow the link in the title ("Raw Data", its flash so you'v got to do it thyself). And here is what he's got to say about himself.

The background score definitely adds flavour to the movie. To me, this is an emotional movie. And as the opening credits roll (of dreamworks and skg) *goosebumps* ha ha. The classical music is just perfect n draws emotions very well. Its merry, yet not too groovy. Perfect to listen to with one's eyes closed.

This time though I observed a lot more of the dialogues I normally consider trivial :D. With time how you look at things does change :( :). One dialogue worth mentioning is what the doctor of the psychiatric hospital says - "Imagine if you had someday known ... the people, the places, the moments most imporant to you ... they'r not gone, they'r not dead ... but worse ... ... they'v never been ... what kind of hell would that be".

And yes, the moment in the movie that I cherish the most is when the pens go down for john nash :) - "Professor Nash ... its good to have you here john ... its an honour sir ... a previledge professor ... ". That would be my pick for the best scene in the movie. Very penetrating, very subtle and as Nash does say - "that was certainly most unexpected" ha ha.

Realized that I never prattled about this movie in my blogs *EVER* so here it is. Good nite ... ooh Good Morning ;).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:33:00 PM, Blogger senthil natarajan said...

u talking about russel crowe starrer... i forgot the name of the movie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home