Saturday, February 27

What did you get for me?

Kids are amazing! I love them coz they are so open, honest and filled with happiness, for the most part unlike we grownups. I'd been to my uncle's place and his younger daughter (6 years old) asks me - "what did you get for me and my sister this time?". I couldn't help but have a happy laughter. Of course my uncle condemned her for asking it.

Then again in a day when she & I were sitting alone watching TV she asks me to get something the next time I come. Ha ha. I felt sooooo happy. And then I asked her what would she like me to get and she says - "I don't knoooow. I liked the dress you got me last time. So just think of something I'd like and GET it for me!". It was an order ;).

Their nagging is one part, but they are so adorable! Until they grow up i.e. Life is so full when we live like a child. Only we choose otherwise since we are "Grownups". Love my cousins!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:47:00 AM, Blogger Rakesh Vanamali said...

How I wish I could be a kid again,. to regain all of my lost innocence and more importantly live in a state of bliss all over again!

 
At Monday, March 01, 2010 10:29:00 PM, Blogger A said...

You owe me for that one my dear!

 
At Monday, March 01, 2010 11:56:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@ramesh: I would not longer be a wish if we just choose to.

@Arpita: most certainly. In fact my aunt was disappointed that I didn't her any. They liked it so much! And for the record I told em that it was your choice ;). Thanks dear.

 
At Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Rakesh Vanamali said...

Where on earth did u disappear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home