Friday, August 12

A Proclamation of Apology

more often than not ... we fail to express our apologies when it is most appropriate ... I'm not talking bout the endless sorry(s) which we utter every day without realizing its meaning (coz we make the same err yet again n repeat the word) ... I'm talking bout those which will being back lost relationships ...

to many folks : crying, apologizing, parrying situations and such expressions of an individual are a sign of weakness ... it is a shame for them ... I can only express my pity @ such conceit ... they have lost an expression as they seek for an outward resilience which is not innate of em ... these are the people who choose to make the world happy by living up to them ... the world never will ... n so - the perdition of their quest ...

shedding a drop of tear for those whome you care / love ... sincerely apologizing to those whome matter the most ... parrying situations of politicking would be the sign of greatest strength in people ...

it was a retrospection hour @ wrk ... n amidst my fine observations on the project ... a word from my manager bout our PM ... came home n read this article (a must read for every indian) ...

I felt really ashamed to see a man of such stature bowing down to the nation ... n proud for the character he displayed to the nation ... I'v seen such incidences before in my personal life (which changed my perspective considerable) ... by expressing such a *sincere* apology the offending party is defeated @ their first step ... I'v used this and it works ... *sincere* is the operative word ...

in the name of ego / tit-for-tat / u first, n all ppl dun choose reconcilation ... to err and quarrel is human ... u might retort saying ... "yeah yeah I know" ... which doesn't have a meaning if you didn't preach it ...

today I learnt something for this man ... 1st my salutes to him ... n I should highlight this statement by him -
"Past cannot be undone but we have the option to build a better future"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home