Sunday, July 22

Hungama @ Horsley Hills

Life is driving me nuts! So I pitched in to a weekend trip with my gang in the last minute, blogger gODo inclusive. Awesome fun, it was. I don't know to swim, yet I somehow managed to run down and jump into the pool ;)). Hey, I summoned that much for having no clue about swimming :). (Shhhh! It was only 5 feet deep :D). Time is at premium now :(, so I'll leave with some photos. Btw, for those who can make it, its a lovely retreat when you want to go without any major plans just to chill.

Well there was more fun ;) (the pool was just the tip of the iceberg), but think I'd leave it here for now. Adios amigos.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm a good trip even though it was short. memorable one :)

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:06:00 AM, Blogger dharmabum said...

where was this? am curious coz ur profile mentions madras, and if this is close by, maybe i'd like to go too :)

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:50:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@godo: a very memorable one man :)

@dharmabum: its ~300kms from chennai ... not sure if if ez by public transport ... but if ur driving or by a cab its only bout 5-6 hours with breaks :) ... very comfy for a weekend retreat

 
At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:15:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

beautiful pics!

And u hv forgotten a friend names Keshi...I miss u!

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, August 02, 2007 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

mebbe u got bored of all my drama :)

Keshi.

 
At Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

aww ty Samy for dropping by...that means u still rem the way to my place ;-)

HUGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

 
At Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:59:00 AM, Blogger A said...

Nice pics! Looks like major fun. Btw wen r u gonna post next??????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home