Friday, May 25

Unnale Unnale

A good story which took shape into a bad movie. Honestly I went to that movie to see Tanisha. And of course I knew the story and liked it since it was quite different considering todays tamil movies but for a few. Considering the subject of the movie, I feel a good director could have done a great job with it.


Vinay's dance was like that of toby maguire in Spidy 3, maybe worse. At first look, I felt like seeing a monkey or a gorilla :P. My cousin sister felt that little boy who ends up in an accident at the start of the movie actually looked better than the hero :D.


I was really disappointed with the picturization of some songs I liked - June Poonal, Mudhal Naal and Unnale Unnale. Of course the little song - Ilamai Ullaasam, short, sweet and nicely picturized. Worth watching once, but please switch off your brains and decided to enjoy the movie before entering the theatre as required for most kollywood movies. Just don't expect too much.


Eitherway, for the last dialogue of the movie by sada - "poodhuma?" you would find that the audience unanimously say "dhaaraalam" / "idhu rOmba too much, please stop". Most definitely on the inside if not aloud ;).

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

**Gorilla

LOL hahaha!


**but please switch off your brains and decided to enjoy the movie before entering the theatre as required for most kollywood movies.

lolz why d u go then Samy? I know I do that too..I mean I know some Tamil movies r total crap but I watch em to have a good laugh...

:):)
Keshi.

 
At Monday, May 28, 2007 9:57:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

** why d u go then Samy?

such movies when you watch with good company can be a lot of fun ;) ... besides it also helps in testing & pushing my limits of tolerance :D.

 
At Monday, May 28, 2007 8:57:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

lolz good excuse!

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007 2:03:00 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

lol please switch off your brains

this is so true - its funla to watch with a bunch of friends - but the story was good? not really pro guysla - even my guy friends think so - tanisha is pretty ;p

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007 2:16:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

** its funla to watch with a bunch of friends

you spend a handsome with the idea of having fun and the movie turns out to be disastrous ... so what else can you do but be baboons and njoi it in whatever way we can

 

Post a Comment

<< Home