Tuesday, April 24

Cat on my window

I lurve pets although I don't have one around. But then therz plenty around our house, visiting now and then of course. Today I was just on my terminal strangely without the music turned on. I just got up and noticed this fellow happily sleeing in the shade. Probably taking cover from the heat. Thats when I realized how silent my room was. Gosh! How could I do such a thing *duh*.

Anywayz, I really love the way a cats face looks with their eyes closed. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE I say. Their rosy nose oscillating up and down mildly for every breath, its some beautiful sight. I managed to click a couple of pics without disturbing him. I was afraid the mild sound of the shutter could wake him up but it didn't :). Almost luks like its hugging itself snuggly ;)). For some reason I find their big prying ears adding to their loveliness :D.

Glad I could show him to my mom before I woke him up. She said it is cunning, waiting for the squirrels to come around and then chase em. From the blissful state in which he was and the comfortably sluggishness with which he got off the window, I think not. Lovely whiskers too.

Wonder if women would be cute with cat like whiskers (not a mush or a beard) ;)). I think so :D. Esp. someone with a spark in eyes ;).

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:41:00 AM, Blogger A said...

The cat looks absolutely adorable. If it were me i wld have not left him alone..

And the thing abt imagining women with whiskers- thats one strange thot!

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:07:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

I wudn't have either ... but he didn't seem to be interested in being domesticated :D

well that thought just went across my mind ... and I was smiling thinking of it :D ... no idea why ... my mind was proly a bit wild r8 then ... perhaps influenced by the feline :)

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

go watch cat women ;p men n their fantasies! lol

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:54:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

I dun watch such lousy movies visi. There is a huge gap between whatz imagination and fantasy :p. dun mix em both ;) ... I havent come to the point of fantasising ;))

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Visithra said...

lol - she still looks hotla in it ;p

imagination leads to fantasy ;p

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 12:58:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

** lol - she still looks hotla in it ;p

plzzz ... that ain't my definition of hot :)

** imagination leads to fantasy ;p

"sometimes" ;)

 
At Saturday, April 28, 2007 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have never been a cat lover until recently... When I got my own pet cat...

And on ur fantasy of women with whiskers... :-s Karpanai panni paaka konjam gooramaa iruku.. :-s

 
At Saturday, April 28, 2007 6:20:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@curious: I'd anyday choose dogs to cats for pets :) ... cats are really hard to keep in control :D

its NOT a "fantasy", just an imagination :D ... I think cute gals might luk cuter with em :p ... esp when they put on a puppy face ;) ... now u ppl be honest

 
At Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:54:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

lol such a cute cat!

u relate cats to women? Interesting. so u like Halle Berry types? :)

Keshi.

 
At Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:10:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@keshi: the cat was a cutie :) ... sheesh, halle berry is soooo not the type I like ... that was just some wild imagination (women with whiskers) ... it has nothing to do with my taste a wee bit

 
At Sunday, April 29, 2007 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect then :)

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home