Thursday, April 5

Hobbes @ his best :)

What say ppl? Just in case the link doesn't work, the transcript -


Susie: HEY CALVIN! Are we near a slaughter house, or did you forget your deodorant?!
Calvin: DROP DEAD, SUSIE! You're so ugly, I heard you mom puts a bag over your head before she kisses you goodnight!!
Calvin: *It's shameless the way we flirt*
Calvin: What's it like to fall in love?
Hobbes: Well ... say the object of your affection walks by ...
Calvin: yeaaaah?
Hobbes: First your heart falls into your stomach and splashes your innards. All the moisture makes you sweat profusely. This condensation shorts the circuits to your brain, and you get all woozy. When you brain burns altogether, your mouth disengages and you babble like a cretin until she leaves.
Calvin: THAT's love ?!?
Hobbes: Meadically speaking.
Calvin: Heck, that happened to ME once. But I figured it was cooties.

I was literally ROTFL! He he! My hats off tya hobbes :). You are simply brilliant, go tiger!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 05, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Blogger The Doodler said...

Oh yeah, tell me about it! :) I love the dynamic duo..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home