Sunday, January 8

Why Not?

Well well, many software professionals do seem to lack spoken and written skills. So you not make it official to blog for a certain amount of time a day, say 1/2 an hour to 45 mins.

Just like lunch hour, I would recommend companies to provide blogging hours :D. That way engineers will develop good reading & writing skills ;). Just a thought!!!

Well I am disconnected and therez so much pending posts, and I feel a bit guilty doing it from office :p. So I gt jinx my work for every post I make :D.

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 09, 2006 2:40:00 AM, Blogger senthil natarajan said...

thats interesting! i would impose compulsary post lunch sleep time.. howzzat

 
At Monday, January 09, 2006 10:15:00 PM, Blogger Jagan said...

trying to justify blogging from office ah ?

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Arvind Srinivasan said...

how about non-chat lingo writing skills ? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home