Saturday, May 20

Hey You! - Vivartha

A quick update on a lovely article that I happened to read. Things that we take for granted and get going with life. This one is on friendship, and I found it quite balanced and more importantly paralleling my convictions on the same, which is why am recommending others to read :).

That apart, this is a new magazine brought up by a young group wanting to make a sensible tabaloid for those who dare to enjoy more than just the vices of the crowd. A link to their online presence is available in the sidebar "Bored with Life?". You should be able to see a printed version of the same in a few popular hangouts, bookshops as landmark and even libraries in some software companies. And of course their experimental online version for those who'd prefer it.

Among all the other readings that I do regularly, this I felt was light and right in every aspect (my interests, relevance and not beating aroung, time it takes to read etc). A good indulgence when a bit bored with monotonity in life ;) or in need of some light food for thought :).

Happy Reading ...

10 Comments:

At Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:06:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

thanks for the link Samy..shall read when I have time...sounds very cool!


Keshi.

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 6:06:00 AM, Blogger A said...

Thats a nice online magazine.I particularly liked the article on friendship. Made a lot of sense. BTW wat r ur views on Five Point someone(in case u've read it).

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 8:08:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@keshi: for all the drama u'v been upto lately (jk :D), its an article befitting the situation :) ... very pragmatic one ;) ... so do spread the word ;)

@arpita: heyy, they even have it on print ... u shud find em in regular hang out places

** BTW wat r ur views on Five Point someone

what is that? I ain't a voracious reader n 2nd I only do it in fits n starts :(

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 10:09:00 PM, Blogger A said...

Its a book by Chetan Bhagat. Vivartha's reviews abt the bk was bad. But i enjoyed the bk so wanted to know ur views.

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

writing a very balanced review is a difficult art ... besides its just an opinion :)

I end up sleepin over a buk unless its strong / engrossing, either by virtue of pace or subject ... n strictly on recommendation, usually from my friend in that team whoz a voracious reader

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:40:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

**Be The Change you want to see in the world”.


thats nice...




**or all the drama u'v been upto lately

hehe I think ur spot on here, thanks Samy!


Keshi.

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:04:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

glad u liked it keshi ;) ... a friend of mine is in that team ... poor her, v.good in litrature n stuff but stuck in IT :D ... if I am not mistaken the entire team are from IT.

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

haha then she's like me...

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:41:00 AM, Blogger Mayur said...

hi!

Im Mayur, Chairman Vivartha. I chanced upon ur blog. Please do register with our new website. We could work out someting, if you are interested.

Regards,
Mayur

ps. www.vivartha.com

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:42:00 AM, Blogger Mayur said...

Hey!

My name is Mayur, im from Vivartha. I chanced upon ur blog. Itd be great if you can peruse our new website and register with us. We could work out someting interesting.

Cheers,
Mayur

Ps www.vivartha.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home