Tuesday, June 27

Hide & Seek

Its been a looooong time since I'v played hide & seek. Guess I'm big enough to find it hard to locate a place to hide in, and kids now-a-days don't play such games anymore #-o. But there are still those around me who love to play hide and seek :).

The worse part of the game is when you opponent has a cloaking device :(. It gets really hard to find chameleons X-(. I literally had to turn the place upside down in hopes of finding the quarry. And of course the advantage of being really small and able to squeeze into tight places.

I was so hoping that in all the turning around of the place, I would hear some footsteps but in vain . He was too gud. Finally it was time to bring in my tracking instincts *sniff sniff* based on the last location where I spotted him :D.

After making a rummage of the place, realized there was this one spot which was unscathed. Even then my eyes couldn't quite locate him. It was like searching a needle in a haystack #-o.

Left with no other choice I had to strip off the covers :), and looo there he was. His cloaking (near transparent) was no good against the clear backdrop of varnished teak wood of the bed *phew*. Finally I found my memory stick's cap \:D/ ... yippieeeeeeeeee. Gooood I spent a whole half hour hunting for him just before leaving for office #-o.

All this apart there is this blind belief that if you left an object somewhere with your left hand, you are very likely to forget it than when you place it with your right hand. Dyu believe in such?

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:04:00 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

heh,i knew from the moment i read
//I literally had to turn the place upside down in hopes of finding the quarry// that tehr was some twist in teh kadhai,attempted.

and man! alywas wanted to say, you;re one smiley man, pavam ungalodaiya non yahoo msgr users.they;d have konjam tuf time understanding, :P

jk

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:35:00 AM, Blogger Zeppelin said...

thu naaye..oru flash drive capukku ivolo build upa.. office la onnu OVERA velai panre..ila parama vettia irukke nu nanna theriyardhu..

pesama onnu pannu.. write on your hand or somewhere where you kept something last..:P (memento..err. ghajini style) :P :P

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:24:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@ramses: welcome here :), actually I started it well but didn't have the patience to finish it that way :( ... guess thats my literary skills limit.

@zep: who said am vetti X-( ... I took a lil break from work to easy my mind :D n wrote that post ... almost n then finished it badly y'day

matchan, I suffer from short term memory loss like Dorry in Finding Nemo da ;) ... if she cud live n be a star, think I can live @ the least ;) ... wat say?

 
At Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:51:00 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

hehehe memory lost ah? U better not go aorund tying strings to your finger to remind u of things u'll just end up trying another string to remember what u were supposed to remember hehehehe

but now to the story nice one - n i knew it was something lost but didnt know what hehe

ramses i agree he is a smiley creature - lollu too - lollu totalah tangathu ;p i wonder why all my friends are like that!

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oru moodikku ivvalu udhaar konjam toooooo much... yosichi paaru da..
~muthukumar

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:22:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@visithra: I am a very expressive person n hence the smileys :) ... n btw I dun have any strings attached for anything :p

@muthu: dei .. post'a padichooma poonooma nu irukkanum ... yevvalo vexed'a irundha ippadi oru post yezunndhiruppen

@kandykane: hi fives tyu on that ... I dun wear glasses ... but I'v held things in my hands n am known to search 4 em :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home