Thursday, August 14

Wish you all a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

My best wishes to all fellow Indians :).

I extend my salute and thanks for all the patriots, freedom fighters and others who directly / indirectly dedicated their lives for the cause of this country - its freedom and our future :).

While we all celebrate this occasion, let us remember that it doesn't end with tying tri-coloured balloons, wearing our national flag on our shirts, distributing sweets, fanfare and wishes to all. All that apart, I hope that this day instills the urge to make your contribution to our nations in any way, as it does for me :).

JAI HIND!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:20:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

true..DO something that'll contribute to ur country's well-being.

Keshi.

 
At Friday, August 15, 2008 6:27:00 AM, Blogger Madhu said...

samy...any plans of participating in london 2012? do let me know....just kidding...happy independence day to u too.

 
At Friday, August 15, 2008 7:59:00 AM, Blogger Zeppelin said...

dei enna da politics la entrya ? :P

Happy Independence Day to you my friend! :)

(may the bad politicians die soon)

 
At Friday, August 15, 2008 10:13:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@keshi: I sure hope to :)

@madhu: ha ha ... if they'd keep an event on minesweeper then mebbe I'd take my shot at it :D

@zep: yaen yaen? nattukku yedhanum pannanum na politics dhaana? na veetukkum nalladhu pannanum ;), so politics is ruled out :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home