Saturday, August 9

KungFu Panda



I LOVED THE MOVIE & PO, START TO FINISH.

Its just been minutes since I came back from the movie and I wanted to blog about it :).

The movie was a total entertained with gyaan, inspiration, feelings and humor at every turn even when you thought things were turning too serious.

One thing Oogway said left me thinking.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the Present ;).
Get It? Of course its an old say, but only today did I get to hear it :). Nice!

The movie was so full of messages put behind a veil of humor and presented with the grandios of CGI. AWESOME!

Po's dream was so captivating. Somethings kids do dream of :). I've once dreamed of fighting the skaarj warrior although I had no intent on becoming one unlike Po :p. I guess the other thing that led me to love this movie was that I always enjoyed movies like - "Drunken Master" and "36th chamber of shaolin" kinds. Again that element was there again.

Thankfully the climax was good as well. I was afraid it would spoil the movie like in "Happy Feet". But it was fun :).

If you ever felt you had similar taste in movies as I do, then DON'T MISS THIS MOVIE! Trust me in that you'll walk out with a wide smile and plenty of food for thought as well :).

Watch the trailers here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:39:00 AM, Blogger Madhu said...

hey samy...i absolutely agree..its a total entertainer. Though the movie is said to be for kids, it has a lot for us too. You can so relate to Po and that makes it so nice. I just loved the last scene Po with his master....hilarious!!!

 
At Sunday, August 10, 2008 7:50:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

hey madhu :)

** it has a lot for us too

absolutely. after all there is a kid in every one of us ;)

Climax was just fantastic. That was really some thinking out of the box :D. Loved it!

 
At Tuesday, August 12, 2008 11:56:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

haha i so love this Panda!!! hilarious!



Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home