Tuesday, December 30

vedikAlai kaNavu

There is a say in tamil which says the dreams you have early in the morning just before you wake up come true. I never believed in it and I don't. Maybe it is so because that is something people tend to remember compared to the rest of your dream.

But it has happened to me many a times. Co-incidence I say! At least three times until now that I can vividly remember. NO, I am not talking of fantasy dreams :p. Am talking of those involving people in our lives. One of those where you wonder if it is a dream or for real :). Ones where you know it is a dream after waking up.

For once, rather the 1st time that I can remember it turned out to be on a very happy note ;).

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY YEAR AHEAD :). Yippieeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home