Sunday, June 7

After marriage

Swamy gave his friend Sarathy a puppy as a wedding gift.
Three months later they meet each other on the street.

Swamy: "How is married life?"
Sarathy: "Oh just a few small changes over time, that's all"
Swamy: "What changes?"
Sarathy: "In the beginning, your puppy used to bark at me, and my wife used to bring me the newspaper. Now, my wife barks at me, and your puppy brings me the newspaper!"

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are purely fictitious. Resemblance of the names to anyone is purely unintentional.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Sunday, June 07, 2009 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Rakesh Vanamali said...

LOL! This is hilarious!

 
At Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:59:00 PM, Blogger A said...

Ahem why sarathy of all names? grrrrrrrr

 
At Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:46:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@Rakesh: sure is :)

@Arpita: I was searching for some name and thought this one would don a smile in the hearts of a few people I know ;). Am sure there was a smile behind that grrrrrrrr

 
At Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:22:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

LOL facts of life!

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home