Wednesday, April 1

GMail Autopilot

At first I was like WTH and then I realized it was April 1st :). I don't quite remember what google did last year but I vaugly remember something to do with space or something called google paper. It was interesting then as well.

Looks like I am getting better at not making a fool of myself these days ;). He he.

Guyz at google are indeed innovative. Check it out here - http://mail.google.com/mail/help/autopilot/index.html. You can also see a "New! Gmail Autopilot" in the top of you gmail screen.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:25:00 AM, Blogger Rakesh Vanamali said...

Did they do something today? Haven't heard of anything as yet!

 
At Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:36:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@rakesh: I have update the post with the link :)

 
At Thursday, April 02, 2009 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

lol we r all FOOLS on the net then!

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:58:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

he he

btw, I can't visit your blog anymore :(. You seem to have made it invitation only. Mind if I peek in :)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home