Thursday, January 1

Pain for pleasure

What do you do when that which gives you most pleasure leaves you in pain. How much can you bear it just for the pleasure.

Ever since I broke my collar bone I've been developing this pain in my arm everytime I play my violin for long *grrrr*. Esp. when its a tough song in which I suck. Well, I suck at pretty much most of em but still it just give me so much happiness. I'll probably never play for someone elses liking :D, but hey at least I enjoy it :p.

So yeah, I am trying to not suck at playing the violin and all I get in return is an nice ache. I even went to the doctor once over this and this is what he said.

If playing violin gives you the pain then stop playing. Or else just get used to the pain!
So nice of him ;). And yeah if I got to enjoy playing my violin then I got to get used to this pain as well. Great!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, January 03, 2009 8:32:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

take care Samy!!!

Happy New Year too :)

Keshi.

 
At Saturday, January 03, 2009 10:16:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

thanks nutty :)

 
At Monday, March 09, 2009 8:36:00 PM, Blogger Madhu said...

hey samy, i wasnt following ur blog regularly so didnt know when u broke ur collar bone...so sorry to hear that. Hope u r feeling better now. tc.

 
At Monday, March 09, 2009 8:48:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

hey madhu, that was a loooong time ago :). I was playing violin even before recovering completely :D. This is a weird one though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home