Sunday, December 31

இனிய புத்தாண்டு நல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்

My year end post. Haven't been updating much lately (in rough seas).

This year end has not been a very cheerful one for me :(. Setbacks in *every* front I'v taken a step forward against the odds. I am not very happy about em all, in fact bit depressed. But I do know that someday I will look back and understand the purpose of these turbulent times. I realize I am, because of all that has come to pass, good and bad. Looking back I am thankful for the turbulent times I'v had in the years before.

Last year I took a resolution to stick out my head and do all that I wanted to. To stop fretting over what I so called - "had to", and be proactive about it. Best part of this year is that I have made all such choices :). Oh YES! I finally mustered the guts to take the risks. Well, most of them for now. I don't know if they are worth it. But back then felt I had nothing much to loose. Now I fear I do :-s.

This year though I am having a tough time making up my mind on a resolution. The problem is choice! I know the choice I will make but am still having trouble accepting it. Thats plenty of ado ;).

Here is wishing you all a VERY HAPPY & FRUITFUL NEW YEAR!

Hope for the BEST, be ready for the WORST and DO your mosr LIKELY!

Go for it folks. Life is short, so live it in full and for thyself! Don't just live out a life. Make a difference in the lives of as many people as you can. They will bless you with the rest. (Not around for the New Year so here is a post dated post ;)))

4 Comments:

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:59:00 PM, Blogger kiraN said...

2007 The Year with best

Do you know the specialty of this NEW YEAR?????

It starts with MONDAY and ends also on MONDAY

No PUBLIC HOLIDAYS on SUNDAYS

This year has got highest number of SUNDAYS and SATURDAYS

Enjoy the least working year in your life

--------------------
kiraN

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:59:00 PM, Blogger tulipspeaks said...

Happy New Year :)

All the best.


=ammu=

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:39:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

HUGGGGGGGGGGZ Samy HAPPY NEW YEAR!


**stop fretting over what I so called - "had to", and be proactive about it

that tells u something na...it tells u that u dun even have to worry too much abt NY resolutions...just have a rough guideline and take it easy. Like u said, life is too short..too short to go crazy over NY resolutions. Just chillax and live life to the fullest. ALL THE BEST mate!


Keshi.

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 6:50:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@kiran: thank you :)

@tulipspeaks: thanks ammu ... & likewise

@keshi: heyyyy u the back :). hope u had a blast of a holiday & new year ... nutty cracking up everyone around her ;)) ... tough times does make me shaken up nutty ... I'll be swell in a while :) 4 sure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home