Friday, January 11

1st Lesson of the year

To watch my temper! I lost "The most" precious thing I had in my life off-late :(. Haven't been quite myself since. Haven't been able to do anything either. Even sitting b4 the comp. is so difficult *grrr*.

For the 1st time in my life I wished (for a moment) y'day that I go to sleep never to wake up again. If only such a thing could happen our planet wouldn't be so full of people :D.

I did the most unthinkable thing when I lost my temper. Not a pint of energy left in me to repent for it anymore. Only hoping that someday mum would forgive me for this, "truly" i.e. Not all mums do / can.

The worse part is when you really didn't mean it. Guess one can't quite fix a broken pane of glass. It only beautiful as long as it doesn't break ;). At least I got to know what I truly am. It bitter, but true.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:42:00 AM, Blogger Madhu said...

hey buddy, dont loose hope. with time and love u can make her understand.
I feel u need a break away from routine, why dont u take some time off and do something different. Just go to the beach with a good friend or go to the temple and sit quietly.... something that will help. Dont torture yourself, everybody makes mistakes.

U like music dont u, just buy or borrow a pandit shiv kumar sharma's instrumental and listen to it in isolation. I bet it will calm u down. I really dont want to see u so sad.... [:(] plz do something and cheer up.

 
At Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:10:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

hey madhu, thanks a ton :)

I "am" taking a break and heading to pondy to meet my dear panchavati aanju :) and a flying visit to the ashram too. For some reason I just love staring at aanju. I just hope I can keep back my tears :D.

Its almost a week and still the madness prevails X-(. Hoping is does not prolong for long :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home