Moments of 2007
Its time to do what most blogger do after new-year. For once, I'll do it as well. (Actually I'v run out of ideas)
3 Magical Moments of 2007
- When I read an article online realizing that it spoke of the same problem I faced and came up with a lovely solution for it months back. Turns out to be one of the patterns with a jargon in the industry.
- When I played on my violin once (accidentally i.e.) and the song came out as good as I understood it ;). Obviously I had not understood it enough. But I was overjoyed. Esp. when my mum came up and said I truly played well, and "for a change" - I thought.
- When I received a gift on account of my friends 1st salary. I got misty, I admit.
- When for the second time in life (5 years since the previous) I ended up not being able to take up higher studies :(. It literally broke me.
- When I realized that the last two years of my life were a lie and I blissfully believed in it. Now I can empathize why neo puked when he realized the obviousness of the truth.
- Failure after failure till the very end. Everything I had laid a foundation for failed this year.
- Never to put my happiness in someone else's hands. A lesson I never seem to have learnt since childhood.
- The unlikeliest of people are sometimes the ones who come through for you during you hardest of times.
- Being conservative is not such a bad thing. It could have saved me from having gone against my morals/values (although technically I didn't).
Somehow I don't seem to be mature enough to shed my past and just move on without looking back. And am hoping that 2008 will turn things around, bring back the cheer in me and put an end to such 'personal journal' posts kind. I seriously miss blogging like I used to.