Sunday, January 20

A letter to god

Right now I feel like writing a letter to god. A reaaaaaaaaaaally reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long one. It would probably run 10's of pages and I might even hit century :D.

If anybody knows his email-ID, do pass it on to me :), will ya?

This question is an over kill for god so I'll ask it to the mortals :D.

I am probably generalizing here, but is it true that emotions are associated with women and insensitivity with men?

More importantly, is this how we tend to see it even though it might actually be the other way around?

I just want to go and meditate for as loooooooong as I can until my body becomes numb. But then I am so tied to these worldly pursuits that I won't.

5 Comments:

At Monday, January 21, 2008 10:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ans #1: mailtoGOD@heaven.web

ans #2 : that is the popular notion that men are insensitive and women are emotional... but as far as I've seen people and myself, its a bit of both in each of the sexes. Maybe men, are supposedly better at controlling their emotions and thereby sometimes, appear insensitive...

women can be equally, if not more, insensitive and at the worst times.. :)

p.s.: edhukku indha vendadha kostins ellam pondering??? get out of the house more frequently man..that is if you are not.. :)

 
At Monday, January 21, 2008 8:52:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

@zep: know what. I tried a test mail to that ID before sitting down to write the letter. It bounced off in no time :D

* edhukku indha vendadha kostins

1st thanks for that clarification. as for the koshtins, I think you know ;) ... I happened to be insensitive when I thought/felt otherwise

yeah, I need to get out of house more often :)

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:54:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

aww Samy..HUGS!

God's email: keshi@hotmail.com

LOL!


o well, i hv stopped writing letters to God...Im sick of his silence.

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:26:00 AM, Blogger dharmabum said...

in general, all generalisations are untrue :P

 
At Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:57:00 AM, Blogger just mad said...

here is the mailid

matrixconquers@yahoo.com

and this id won't bounce for sure, as long as mail.yahoo.com is in place

##############

"..It might actually be the other way around ..." True, your wordings in the sentence should have been the other way around ;)

##############

Don't worry, it won't go numb; your concentration levels are not that high ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home