Wednesday, September 24

Reflections of reality

I usually watch movies with an awe and yes sometimes I do get glued to movies like 'The Matrix' kind. But not too often have I seen movies that reflect reality.

During the past few movies I watched on the silver screen there have been so many instances where I felt it was said at me. Not too strangely they are true incidents in my life which were being portrayed and the situation not too dissimilar except for the dramatics. It was Déjà Vu for me, as if a reflection of the real, from the past on the silver screen. As if I was looking back in time and hearing words which were spoken from the eyes of another person.

Only movies have the leverage to twist the tale to a happy ending. Unfortunately life is a bit more rude; we just decide to be happy with what we have not willing to make compromises. In a movie those compromises are considered sweet, making it like in a fairy tale enticing us to wish for it in real life. But when it comes to life outside the theater walls we consider them unworthy or we lack the courage to do what it takes!

They say life is filled with signs and hints to decide on the road to take ahead. Am wondering if we have become self conceited to ignore em all and do things otherwise. The catch is you'll never know what a road has to offer until to step in. Unfortunately many such roads that we take in our lives are one-way ;).

Life is weird I say!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Zeppelin said...

enna da vara vara romba thathuva mazhaya pozhinju thalra? :P

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:16:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

he he. vazhkai'ye oru thathuvam dhaan da mams. we spend a lifetime understanding it :p. what say?

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:36:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

One-way roads is what I meant by HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE. And u said, it's just something we say to make up our minds? :)

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:34:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

agreed nutty, but I did mention this -

* or we lack the courage to do what it takes

when I hear the words "how its supposed to be" it feel like we blame it on someone or something else when we could have done something about it and we didn't or we choose no to

I am only human :) ... I too make the same excuse that most people do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home