Tuesday, September 30

When all is swell and everything is going on smooth you still sometimes get an eerie feeling about it all. Like the silence before the storm. Premonitions from the subconscience.

Can't describe it in words. Its probably something am not willing to accept or even acknowledge. Pretension perhaps.

Since I don't know what it is, all I can do is hope that in time I will learn to ignore it blindly just as I've had to do with somethings in life. What I hate the most about this is how lax I am making that feeling the scapegoat. *grrrr*

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:50:00 PM, Blogger Nautankey said...

Have u expereinced this.We will be in a crowded bus carrying heavy luggage on both the hands,deep inside wishing oh god my nose shud not itch..and by hell the nose itches right at the moment.. no choice but to ignore or drop the luggage..so ignore it :).. all is well and ends well..else llets have a cool swim in that well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home