Tuesday, January 2

God's Gift to "Man"kind

Been to Munnar @ God's Own Country (as many know it) for the New Year. Eight of us had a fabulous time. Of course the usual honorary leg pullings, empty stomach treks through the mountains, sleepless new years eve ;) and the guyz fumbling after just a few shots.

It was an absolute blast. It was a 3 day trip (intended as a 4 day tour) with lots of bulbs right from the start ;)). We just went on clicking pix on-and-on that we got bored of it towards the end.

Where do I start and where do I end? It was so eventful and so fraught with bloopers. No promises But I hope to post a travelogue on it soon :). Plenty of photo worth wall-papers. Much more blissful than the "Bliss" wallpaper of XP. I'm still having a hard time believing I clicked some of em ;).

This is my favourite photo (and similar ones) of all ;)), for obvious reasons. Many people might curse me for this, think I am too raw, being uncouth or whatever. But evertime I see these photo I just go LOL =)). After me few more guyz started taking these pics out for revenge >:).

I consider this to be one of the greatest gift from god to Mankind. You'd agree with me if you've been through the sanitary conditions in India as you travel :p. What a pleasure it is - to just call the driver to stop, walk out and take a leak in the wild feeling the chilling open winds of nature ;))on you face. And that too with all your best pals by your side :D.

This is not my favourite pic :p, for obvious reasons. But one I am releasing out'a demand :). Actually, gODo is hell bent, and am just bailing out myself before he gets evil. God save me :-O.

More pics and on Munnar to come shortly ... so stay tuned

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:08:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

WOW Samy it sure looks like u were in God's territory. Beautiful first pic!

LOL wuts with the 2nd pic? U guys pissing in clean places? awwww let me dob on ya. OMG r u one of those 3 in the pic? HAHAHAHAHAHA! God's gifts ha? COOL excuse! :):)


Keshi.

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:15:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

yes keshi ... the 1st pic wasn't in God's Country ... it was very much within Tamil Nadu :) ... wait till I post the pix from kerla ;)

as for the 2nd yeah :"> ... guyz were taking a leak :D ... but I am the photographer ... ahmm ahmm ... so me not in the pic :p ... I still havent got the ones in which I am there ;)

 
At Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

samy

did u mention u didnt have the photos of ur leak - well i shall pass it on and then u post it :P:P [No more excuses]

well its true you are raw, uncouth and wat not ::D:D:D:D

 
At Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:55:00 AM, Blogger SamY said...

@gODo: read it fully -

** After me few more guyz started taking these pics out for revenge >:).

disclaimer laam na modhellaye pottuteen :)

** well i shall pass it on and then u post it

as long as no one can identify me I'm game ;)

 
At Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics we want to see Samy's pics.... .... ....

:)
Keshi.

 
At Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:01:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

my pic didn't pass the censor board :p

 
At Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keshi,
I just passed on some sami's pics to him from my cam and he agreed to put it..now he backed off.

Samy

not fair..put them here..toooo bad!

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Godo ty for that very valuable piece of info :)

Samy now cmon be a sport and put em up will ya?

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:23:00 PM, Blogger SamY said...

thats me in the 3rd pic :( ... but am glad u had no clue bout that :)

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keshi

ur welcome and yea the last one was samy :P [he had put that up after so much dhamki]

samy
how wud someone know u by your back pose :P

 
At Sunday, January 07, 2007 5:38:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

I had a feeling its u Samy but I wasnt that gutsy to ask ya LOL!

Godo :)

Keshi.

 
At Monday, January 08, 2007 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Visithra said...

lol funny second shot ;p

ah kerala is beautiful ;) will wait for the photos ;)


keshi : its pretty normal for them in india - at least now it isnt as bad as it used to be ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home