Wednesday, April 30

Right & Wrong

I just happened to have this long conversation yesterday evening with my friend who'd come back from ausi for bride hunt and this statement just came up in the middle. Apparently he doesn't know the origin of this statement either. Here is how it goes :).

Women 1st take the right decision and then thinking they took the right turn take a battery of wrong decisions then on :p.

Men on the other hand start off with a wrong decision and then take the right ones being wary of the 1st ;).

I just couldn't resist but laugh at it. Not that I completely bought it but nevertheless I am a pretty normal guy who tends to find fun in statements with talk on the follies of women :D.

Of course, what is right and wrong is a point-of-view / matter-of-opinion. Talking in absolutes in B.S. But then I do find such statements (he-she kind) entertaining :).

I wonder how women would retort to the above statement. Perhaps some would be bold enough of accept it. Or that just a vain hope I shouldn't indulge in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:39:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

The on-going battle to be RIGHT! And neither of them are right in the end. No one is :)

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home