Enough Ado. These are some songs that I love listening to for its lyrics. Normally we disregard the lyrics and listen to the music and how rhyming the verses are to the music. But when it comes to these songs I take my time I listen past the music and feel the lyrics and poet bringing those to life.
I tried to put em in the order of songs whose lyrics leave me moved (read - I love "listening" to lyrics with my eyes closed) the most up. And these are a random pick off the top of my head as I've been listening to em a lot lately.
- Unnai Kandaene Mudhal Murai - Paarijatham
- En Mael Vizhundha Mazhai Thuliye - May Madham
- Yakkai Thiri - Ayudha Yezhuthu
- Mettu Poodu - Duet
- Unnarugil Varugayil - Kallori
- Pani Vizhum Malar Vanam - Ninaivellam Nithya
- Kannukku Mai Azhaghu (M & F Versions)- Pudhiya Mugham
- Nenjam Ellam - Ayudha Yezhuthu
- Idhudhaan Kaadhal - Pudhiya Mugham
- Yennai Konjam - Kaakha kaakha
- Pani Thuli - Kanda Naal Mudhal
- Poo Vaasam - Anbe Sivam
- Ondra Iranda - Kaakha Kaakha
- New York Nagaram - Sillunu Oru Kadhal
- Valai Oosai Kala Kala Kala - Sathya
- Poovukkul Olinthi - Jeans
- Pushing it Hard - Kanda Naal Mudhal (he he, seriously lovely lyrics)
- Nenjodu kaladhidu - Kadhal Kondaen
- Hey Hey Ennachu - Kaadhal Virus
- Nadhiye Nadhiye - Rhythm
- Sippi Irukkudhu Muthum Irukkudhu
Which songs lyrics move you the most and which are your favourites?